Thursday, April 25, 2013

The wild card is the AD...

but I would say that going like he is going even with the occaisional 8 win season and losing to Scar he will be around until he quits or dies, lol.

I agree with everything you said, I think his first choice will be his son as well. It would be mine if I have allot of say in the matter and I was him. Spurrier's ego has served him well and its huge, he wanted to take a team at the bottom of the SEC and move them to the top. Thats the only reason he is at Scar, I'm not so sure that it will extend past his tenure, it might. His first loyalty is going to always be to Florida and I would think Dook second. Not so sure he wants you to continue to whip Florida after his departure. For an ego guy it might actually feel better if you fell on your face. But again I have admitted all along thats speaking through orange glasses and you might not miss a beat. Maybe even better after he is gone, not as likely but anything is possible. Saying that anything is impossible these days is not very smart. Its just hard to have a good team, especially in the SEC.

Tanner? No idea, is a football guy? I would have pegged him for a baseball guy, but who knows? I meant that Radio Vac (I don't feel like looking for how to spell it, lol) is a football guy. But the trick would be fund raising, more importantly talking the higher ups into actually spending the money on athletics like Hymen was so good at. Does he get taken seriously by your BOT and president? He probably does, but it won't be due to his accomplishments on the baseball field if so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive