Friday, April 26, 2013

I missed it

where I said Tanner is a "football guy". I said he was a "sports guy". You can word it however you want bro lol. Not sure what kind of point you were trying to make with twisting words around (probably just finding a way to fit the Radio joke in there, which was funny I admit). The point wasn't what particular sport he coached the point was that he is a competitor. He's a winner and doesn't like to lose. He knows the supplies that a coach needs to win instead of some normal guy out there running a business. He can see the point of view from a coach's standpoint. He and Spurrier are tight and he's going to give Spurrier everything he needs to keep the train rolling. I will admit, Ray Tanner telling Steve Spurrier "no" about something would be a funny sight lol.

You brought up a good point with the fundraising. I can't think of anyone better to get the boosters to empty their pocketbooks than the saviour Ray Tanner. I'll just lol at the BOT and president not taking him seriously. They took him serious enough to give him the job but won't take him seriously enough to do the job? Not sure why you think they wouldn't, because he's a former coach? Mind blown bro lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive