Saturday, March 17, 2012

Tomatoes are real easy to grow...

I bet everyone of them come up. One thing for sure, grandaddy is smiling right now with you growing tomatoes and using his stuff. I think I will plant some too, we have the stuff and it's nice out. That's one thing that is cheap here, cages would be like a dollar or something. I am going to always have a garden for sure. I guess you could grow stuff year round here and not buy vegetables here in Okinawa? I had a plan to grow vegetables year round when I retire, in the house during the winter. Not buy vegetables and do allot of fishing for meat? Would have beat working and paying for it, fun too. Oh well, back to college and a second career instead, lol. Good hearing from you bro, I think I start school Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive