Friday, March 02, 2012

I was not able to open the link at work...

but if its not a joke and an actual sequel with Tom Cruise I am sure it will be ok. Although I cannot say its at the top of my want to see list or needs to be a sequel list.

I will not comment on what happened until you watch, but when you do, this was the best episode of Spartacus ever IMO. Cannot wait for you to see it.

The Grey was a good movie, for sure.

You are going to be fine on your new job bro. You are probably going to enjoy working there more, I am sure there will be potential to move up. Too many people work dead in jobs back home, meaning no way to go up or Billy Bob's less qualified cousin gets the job at small companies. If you are going to work, you might at well get paid and you have the potential to make allot of money in the field you are in. Good deal for you but don't forget they got a bargain for what they are paying you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive