Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I hate tomatoes lol..

Jenn loves them though. It started out last year as a joke. I was going to grow all these tomato plants and she was going to get brown tomatos lol. But now she knows what I'm growing. We've read some of the reviews about the types of tomatos I'm growing and many people claim that they are better than regular ones. Only one way to find out.

I said I hate tomatos but I take that back. I love tomato based cooking. Any kind of italian pasta. I like salsa too so I may try to make some of that. I'm mainly just growing them for the fun of it.

Keep me updated with what you're doing in school. I'm definitely interested. What kind of program did you build? What did you use to build it? I mainly used visual basic in school to make simple stuff but I didn't go into programing so I didn't do a lot of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive