Thursday, March 22, 2012

I like tomatoes and they might actually taste better...

I used Java and it was a big mistake. It was two simple programs, one where you input the price of a meal and it calculates a 15% tip. The other is to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit, which I have not done. Later this week we got guidance not to attempt to use Java if you have no previous experience with it, sound advice. So I will be using one of the Basic Languages from now on. But I certainly learned allot this week doing what I did, things I had forgot about a computer. So it was not a total loss. I really think right now I am going to enjoy school. I am certainly glad I have the luxury of only having to take one class at a time tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive