Monday, March 12, 2012

Lol, that never gets old...

Yeah bro, I know you are busy and getting used to the job. My job takes allot out of me lately also. Have not really had much to post either, Lyle bought a new boat, looks real nice. I have been thinking about trying out fishing around here lately. I have been wanting to get into fly fishing for a while, I may try that. I think leaning to cast it and practicing would be good for stress. Might even tie my own flies?

Football just seems to bore the crap out of me lately. Maybe it's a good thing? I bought a gas rc airplane with a 5 foot wing span, two motors, a radio, everything but gas for $110. All name brand stuff too, scared to fly it, sure to get destroyed, lol. Write back when you can bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive