Friday, March 23, 2012

One class at a time will be better

You can have a lot of time to focus one thing instead of 4 or 5. You're going to enjoy it. You're going to feel like you're really doing something worthwhile. Doesn't hurt that you really like computers. You will have a easier time than me as far as that goes. I didn't know near as much about computers as you do now when I started school. You will come out far ahead of me when you finish. It also doesn't hurt with the knowledge that you already have with dos. You might not think so because it's so old but a lot of CLI stuff that you'll run into has similar commands. You'll see what I mean.

Glad you're enjoying it and like I said, keep me updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive