Saturday, September 09, 2006

Well Anyway.

Brent I agree with you. This is the most important game of the year. You might not like the rest of what I am gonna say. To have a season like we are hoping for, they need to demolish Boston College. All of the weapons need to get used. Everybody is expecting a 3-7 point win, and I know a win is a win. But the Tigers are better than that. A 3-7 point win just means they are playing at whatever teams level that they play again and we don't need that. They need to win big today and I think they will.

Blake, I think Holyfield is a good person. He was a good boxer. He needs to retire, he is gonna end up like Mohamed Ali if he doesn't. He is not going to challenge for the title again, not legitamitely anyway and he probably already has brain damage. If he won it, nobody would cheer louder than me, even then, he would suffer later on in life and I hope he has a change of heart and moves on. It is sad to watch these guys go down hill.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive