Thursday, September 14, 2006

The situation could not be worse on defense.

Thats just the truth we have to face. I think we can win but, it is going to be an uphill battle in Doak. Every impact player we have on defense is out. You realize we are playing with our second string defense and that is not good. Gaines Adams is questionable, I would dare say doubtfull. Tramaine Billie, out. Anthony Waters, out. Hamlin, out. CJ Gadis, out. Most every other player on defense is banged up. It couldn't be worse. The offense is going to have to keep the Florida State offense off the field. The only good thing about this year on defense so far is next years defense is going to have alot and I mean alot of experience. Even Clay, is probably having a hard time concentrating right now. I still have faith in my team and I am not going to get down this year, its just plain bad luck. One thing is for sure, I hate to even mention it, the stage is set, but I am afraid it may be for next year. The offense is the best in the ACC, PERIOD.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive