Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Disappointed....But Hopeful.

This weekend's game was disappointing for me, because I really thought Clemson was the better team on the field. The way we lost was terrible. I would much rather lose by a big defensive or offensive play than by a missed extra point. I hope our special teams get better, or it could be long year. Our defense is young now, so it is going to take a few games for them to learn their assignments and limit their mistakes. Hopefully, we can get it together and whip FSU and get some tune up work done the next few weeks. After FSU it should be easy sailing until November, when we take on Georgia Tech and Virginia Tech. I am very confident in Proctor after watching the game, so we will see how it goes from here on out.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive