Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Tommy not very happy with his Tigs..


Are the Clemson players letting the hype go to their head?

Here are a few quotes from Tommy after the Tigger practice today..

"I was really disappointed. If we play Saturday like we practiced today, we'll lose."

"No effort, no enthusiasm, no emotion. There was no focus, no attention to detail. All the things that make you 18th in the country weren't obvious today."

"We're not coaching any different. We're coaching the same way and we're running the same plays. We just have to perform better than we did today," Bowden said. "I don't want to single out guys. They know who they are. It was more than a handful."

Bowden referenced an early-season loss Colorado suffered to division I-AA Montana State when addressing questions on how bad his team practiced Wednesday.

"I don't know where Montana State was in the statistics when they beat Colorado. Obviously because they're division I-AA, they didn't rank in the division I-A stats," he said. "We wouldn't have beaten Montana State or Louisiana Tech had we played today."

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive