Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I am disappointed that they didn't win too.

However, I am not a disappointed as I thought I would be. The Tigers just had some bad luck. I mean what a surprise. The defense lost two thirds of its linebacker corps, which just happened to be the number two and three top players on defense (if you consider Gaines Adams to be the best and I do) and it hurt us bad. We only had one questionable sack. All BC had to do was stop Gaines Adams and we could put no pressure on the QB. BC is known for having a strong and physical offensive line. A big part of Vic's defense is pressuring the QB. We should get better on defense and the offense is already there. This still is not the same old Clemson team, they played their hearts out I think, and didn't get any breaks. To BC's credit, after the bad snap they pretty much played mistake free on offense. Even our CB's were banged up. Its just plain bad luck. No reason to get down on the team or coaches. We just need to get behind the coaches and players and good things will happen. Ater all, we wanted to win every game, but even a 9 win season is an improvement and we all should be satisfied at this point with a 10 win season. Who knows, we could win out. I think we will simply out score FSU. The offense will be even better with every game and that is scary. Will Proctor is better than anybody thought and I still have alot of faith in my team.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive