Sunday, December 01, 2013

You just want it to bother me....

this was my comments:

"We will prolly lose, lol. I'm trying to help scar right now, my trash talk will surely ensure we lose. That never works out (not joking). You would be a fool to really be confident Clemson wins this game. I'd hope for a better game right now than it has been. It really does not matter who has beat who or anything else. I feel like Clemson might be a little better this year, but it won't matter that much. Just depends on the players and they lose until proven otherwise. Surprised me vs UGA though (and FSU)".

Once again, your comments just don't add up. But keep going, maybe you will convince yourself that its cool Mizzou has been more successful than you with less talented players in year 2 of being in the SEC. You have been in the SEC how long? Lol

Keep deflecting it in your mind with the big Clemson win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive