Thursday, December 12, 2013

I can't see the YouTube videos...

but I am going to check them out and comment when I get home. If Mr. White is in it, I'm watching, you can be sure of that.

Spurrier will troll any team he beats, if he is confident in a win he will troll them before the game as well. I don't want to argue about it and you are right if you disagree, but I don't think he was confident before the Clemson game. Mainly because he has made reference to it several times. I'm sure he will be from here on out though.

I think the only team you won't see him troll is Dook. I am sure he is excited about their recent success and has allot of respect for their coach. It would not shock me to learn he played a small part in the hire as he still lends advice to the dookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive