Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Yeah...

generally you get the congrats and respect after you complete the training. Most people talk and don't do, I would guess he would be a doer right now and deserves the benefit of the doubt. I've plenty of guys through the years not last very long. In terms of toughness, I was at Parris Island when Riddock Bowe tapped out after about 3 or 4 weeks. This will be much harder, beilieve it or not it will be harder than football practice. Probably not mentally tougher than being a QB for Spurrier though, lol.

I wish him the best if he does, I have several friends that are Army Rangers that I worked with in some bad places. Many of the people saying they are Rangers are lying, you will know it if you meet a real one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive