Monday, December 16, 2013

Now that I know you watched it...

Herchel was supposed to die on the farm originally. I thought the way he died was totally unnecessary. Pissed me off that he went out like that. The govenor has not been very popular with fans, I like the back story but most did not like it.

I know where they are going next, but no idea who the new bad guy will be. Its always possible it reverts to the zombies for a while.

Carol, first question is do you think she killed those people really? Because I never did, I think one of those children are feeding the zombies rats and did it. She is simply covering up. Its always possible that she is separating from the group to be on the spinoff show.

I am hoping that baby is not really dead, I will be very pissed off and disgusted if so. I don't think so right now. Did not like seeing Rick get his ass kicked either, thought it was unnecessary considering how hated the governor had become.

Can't wait until Feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive