Sunday, December 01, 2013

I thought it was perfect....

you predicted championships for what had been called Spurrier's best team ever (by him). Lots and lots of talent, no argument. You ended up with a "State Championship". This ain't highschool ball and thats not really a championship. Clemson sucks out loud? I guess thats why you could beat them. I will give you back what ever you put into it here. Just don't forget you intiated this and I am repsonding, I always seem to get credit for starting crap.

In a nutshell, I agree with Spurrier's comment "they just don't play well against us". Pretty much sums it up. My comment is "both teams were a disappointment this year as usual".

On a serious note, Auburn, good lord. He is a good damn coach, just plain outcoached Saban.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive