Sunday, October 13, 2013

Well then...

That was my misinterpretation. It certainly looked like to me the first home field advantage (Clemson win) then injury (mizzou win in Athens) was tailored towards taking credit from a teams win. Just happened to be a coincidence that you played UGA healthy, early and in Athens. So if your saying it wasn't, I will say I believe you.

My moronic comments were basically in response to yours. I think you have allot of football knowledge, you just don't use much of it when it comes to Clemson. I can believe most of what you say until Clemson comes up. I'm quite sure the same can be said for me and scar though.

I will say this, FSU like mizzou are going to be two tall tasks for us both. I don't need to get pissy with anyone who says FSU is likely to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive