Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Lol...

Oooookay, thanks for pointing out that little tidbit and all that other nonsense. But tell me, is Dana getting fired this year?

 How about Renzo? I think both are goners and I remember telling you how it's very risky at best to hire a defensive coordinator without experience in the sec. It took a real gem of a coach to take some of the best defensive players in college football and have them underperform to the extreme we've seen so far. If I was spurrier I would have fired him before the Kentucky game is over. I think we all can see now why indeed he was a position coach so long, can't we bro? If Ellis Johnson recommended him to spurrier that was one heck of a troll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive