Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I think

I'm gonna write down all four teams, stick them to the wall and throw darts at them. Which ever teams I hit is who I'm gonna pick. At this point it's completely unpredictable. I really believed at one time that Maryland would beat Clem, but it's gonna be hard for me to pick them with the losses of Diggs and Hall, their top 2 receivers. But on the other hand how much does the loss to fla state take outta Clem. Not just the loss but the way they lost. Plus they are going on the road to a place they have generally not played very well. How motivated will they be?

As for Scar, I really feel like they have a chance to beat mizzou. I think the defense is playing better but will the offense have two bad performances in a row? Maybe spurrier will wait until after the game to get drunk this week instead of having beer for breakfast. We are a way better team than Tennessee but went fucking brain dead Saturday. Play calling sucked. One thing I do like this week, or at least hope for, is that we should see a lot more I formation sets with Dylsn behind center. Please don't misconstrue this as me saying Dylan is better than shaw, cause I don't believe that to be the case at all. I do however feel as though we are at our best on offense when we line up in the I. I think its suits our personnel better. We got two of the top tight ends in the country, IMO, a big bruising road paving o line, and one of the top backs in the country, and enough playmakers at wr to stretch the field so teams can't load the box. If we do this, we win Saturday. If we spread the field and try to chunk it 30 times, we lose. I feel its that simple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive