Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Yea I'm over it

I was pissed during the game and immediately after but I took a nap and I was over it. FSU sort of saved the day for us Scar fans. This week would have been unbearable had they not beat Clem like they did. Not necessarily talking about here, just in general. I honestly felt bad for Brent watching the game. I could tell that it bothered him much more than the UT loss did me. Scar fans had already lost to UGA so that reality had already hit us once this season. Clem fans had to deal with the reality that Clem isn't a national championship caliber team. To have it come at you in the way of a loss like that is like a punch in the face.

The picks will be interesting this week. I was all in as far as picking Maryland up until Wake this past week lol. Gonna be tough to pick them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive