Wednesday, October 16, 2013

It absolutely makes sense...

so they took the strength of the team in the DL and made it a weakness by depending on LB's to fill gaps. You have to do what it takes to win and that means adjusting for weaknesses. Instead they have developed a scheme that exploits there own weaknesses to the point the defense is a liability. Scar's secondary gets less credit than it deserves. My opinion is that a DC should have recognized this and put more DBs on the field vice LBs and definitely not developed a defense totally dependent on LB play. Correct me if I'm wrong but in that gap filling scheme that they don't have the personnel to run once you make it past the gaps its open field or a one on one situation.

I am perfectly ok with agreeing that your explanation it sounds good. I just think it makes the DC look even worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive