Sunday, October 13, 2013

Clemson already lost Peak..

And was without hopper last weekend. Basically we were down to Watkins and Tay. Let's face it, Tay is not that dependable, I hate to say that, I really do. We are banged up, it's just not an excuse to lose to a lesser talented team at home.

I agree, 3 on the road is a big reason mizzou will be hard. I think you will decisively in Tennessee, but it will be a bruiser of a game which will be a factor. Mizzou will be a longer trip than normal as well. Again, I think FSU will be a tough one. I do think this is probably the best defense they played all year. The lack of a running game is hurting Clemson pretty bad. Hot Rod looks like he runs right into blockers every time and sits down, even on big runs it looks like he picks up 9 yards and right into someone. He is just not elusive and being so short he should be. It also appears we run the same run play every time and defenses know what to expect. I think BC knew the snap count in the first half, could have easily messed up those perfectly timed blitzes by changing it up.

Honestly sometimes Morris is frustrating to watch at times, especially when you see what other hunh teams such as Washington and Oregon do. He is good and I'm glad to have him, but he is no magician and replaceable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive