Sunday, October 13, 2013

As for the injuries bro...

If you beat mizzou in their house, it's not going to be due to injuries. Their backup QB is very good, he pushed the starter all the way through the off season and came close to beating him out. A part of football is injuries, just like home field advantage etc... Your never going to hear me take a win from someone due to excuses.... I guess golf or tennis would be a better option if you can't understand those things are going to happen every year. 

Depth is always a concern for us, if we had it we could compete better. A team like UGA using injuries as an excuse? Give me a break, they lock their whole state up usually and it's loaded with talent. They usually finish top 5 most years. Right now Pinkel is looking like an underrated coach, I already knew Kyle Whittingham was. Whittingham was the first coach I thought of when we talked about underrated coaches, he just does not have the stats lately with the transition to the PAC 12 to prove that. Look at the level of players Pinkel gets in comparison to everyone else in the SEC. I would take either one of those two in a heartbeat if I were you and those are able to be got. Ward will likely be in the nfl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive