Sunday, September 01, 2013

I think Clem showed signs of improvement on defense

even though they gave up 500 something yards. They called blitzes at the correct times and was able to pressure Murray in key moments. UGA was bound and determined to run the ball between the tackles and Clem wasn't having it. When UGA ran outside the tackles they picked up huge yds nearly every time. Bobo didn't run it outside but a couple of times however. Venebles clearly outcoached him overall.

Clem's offense has obviously picked up where it left off.

I'm on the fence about my score prediction or this week. Wish I knew more about our defense to pick us. I may be able to talk myself into it. Who knows. I'm very interested in seeing everyone else's score predictions for this week's game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive