Thursday, September 05, 2013

Rich's score predictions week 2

Clemson 48
Sc state 17

I'm prob low on my score for Clemson but I don't think Boyd plays much in the 2nd half and Clem calls the dogs off cause its an instate school. Could you imagine the backlash if Boyd got hurt in say the 3rd quarter with Clemson up about 35 points. SC state with some garbage points late. Clem prob has around 35-42 points at the break and let's a lot of back ups play. That's just my reason for the score I'm posting cause we all know they could score 100 if they wanted too. 

Scar 27
UGA 23

This is a complete throw in the dark. I have absolutely no idea what's gonna happen in this game. Last time we played in Athens it was suppose to be a defensive struggle and there were 87 total points scored. This year it's all about the offenses or UGA's lack of defense so it could end up being 17-16. Hell, who knows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive