Thursday, September 05, 2013

I will make...

Only one post on Clowney, no need for more it would just create arguments. Did not look good to me, even worse than I expected watching that, when he got pressure on the QB it was on screen plays. It's one game and I think it will be the exception, he will play better from here out I bet.

I think I know what my score will be for scar vs UGA, Clemson? I don't know, it will be like that all year in my mind except a handful of games. I just don't want to do myself too much damage with the Clemson game. I think Dabo will call the dogs off early, but who knows? I am thinking of 27 to 30 in favor of Scar if it helps? Thoughts on that? Not my score yet, but prolly something like that? Is anyone going with UGA?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive