Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ramona, Walt and Herbstreit...

Believe it or not, those predictions are in fact warnings to Dabo. Maryland is a trap game, don't make the same mistakes. I do in fact believe these people are Dabo fans and they don't want to see him lose to Maryland. I know some with garnet glasses will percieve "they might pull a Clemson" as a knock. But reality is most of these guys don't want to see that happen and are hoping he pays closer attention. I think its likely we will lose one or two games this year. But anyone who thinks this is the same as 2008 or other Clemson teams are a fool. I'm happy with a team that beats UGA and LSU (top 10 not on weak years) back to back.

Anything is possible, but I wouldn't really bet the farm on Dabo failing or that its all Chad Morris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive