Friday, September 27, 2013

There will be plenty of time for upsets bro

Save your upset pick for the Maryland game lol.

In all seriousness tho this game with UCF is no cake walk. They have a QB that is as good as any in the country. My prediction is pretty close to best case scenario imo. If the score is close to my prediction I will be extremely happy with the win.

I don't think Clem is any any danger of losing the game this week but it may be closer than we think. Clemson is missing a lot of players on offense this week. A couple of starting OLs, Peake, Tay Bryant, and true freshman Mike Williams is starting with a bum ankle. Wake has a pretty decent defense and they always get up for Clem and usually exceed expectations against them. The game could get interesting.

I've started back watching BB. About to finish the 3rd season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive