Sunday, July 29, 2012

Yes...

I would guess even a little bit of size difference would change accuracy or whatever. I agree, does not sound like a bad thing for him.

No, I doubt I would ever own the business. Little bit over my head and probably at the stress level I would want anyways. But I would definitely enjoy working for the comapany. I do think of businesses all the time, I would like to have one as a hobby that would carry over into retirement. I mean my true retirement at age 60+.

Overhead would need to be real low and breaking even would be fine. Furniture is a good idea and possibly the motorbikes (the funner and less likely to make money one).  I see enough furiniture at the Bowman mart that needs refinishing to get started. But I have to finish school and get a real job too, lol. I just finised staining my work bench yesterday. It looks pretty cool, red stain makes anything look good.

I am working on a Chinese themed end table right now, I started before I went on leave. It should be prettty cool when I finish it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive