Friday, July 27, 2012

Not sure bro...

They could be smaller for all I know. I only know it was posted we are getting new ones, did not pay attention.

A training table is not equipment, its a dining facility for athletes where their food intake is monitored, special meals for athletes, nutritionists, the whole 9 yards. I can't post pictures on my IPad. But here is the link to the thing, I think it's almost complete:

http://www.shakinthesouthland.com/2012/3/28/2909513/clemson-breaks-ground-on-indoor-facility

Like I said, I'd rather spend money on this, no doubt it will help recruiting, but more importantly it will help on the field. What athletes eat is more important than exercise and I think Clemson OL live on a diet of chick filet and mcdonalds. Which one you think is better? The indoor practice field is close to being done also.

I did not think it was green bro, lol. Should push Alabama, lsu, fla etc... To all build bigger one now. Maybe one day there will be one bigger than the stadium somewhere? Lol. Just messin with you bro, it's nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive