Friday, July 27, 2012

Looks pretty good

I guess I got confused about the training table because all of that along with rehab equipment was brought in at the same time at Carolina. Honest mistake.

The video board definitely needed to be upgraded at Carolina. It was about 15 years behind, maybe more. I think you should be able to see replays on the video board from every part of the stadium. With the old one you might be lucky to see it half way across the stadium. It's impressive imo but I agree you could go overboard. I must admit that I like Clemson's idea of having two but that's just me.

The "training table" sounds like a huge issue at Clemson if the OL are living off of fast food? Sounds like a bigger upgrade than most would think. Maybe it will take some heat off of Batson?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive