Friday, July 27, 2012

Well it was either going to be green or orange

I'm glad they went with green lol. No bro, I'm sure that is just construction stuff but I have a hunch that you know that.

The video boards do make a big difference. It excites the fans and helps make more pile into games. I know I'm going to game this year just to see it. It also helps with recruiting at least a little bit. I guess I should say that it doesn't hurt recruiting. That high school scoreboard we had before would have hurt recruiting, it was pitiful. Remember when they had it held up with a crane that year lol? The new one is a top of the line HD scoreboard where the other one was SD. Not to mention it's huge. Should be as attractive as any in the SEC. It wouldn't have been as big of a deal if we weren't so far behind everyone else.

What Clemson is doing with their video board is pretty neat as well. What I've heard is it will be the same size as the one they had before, but HD. The neat part comes in where they will add an additional one in one of the corners of the endzones. Correct me if I'm wrong, that's just what I've heard. I think that will be cool.

Yes the training tables will make a big difference. I know the training upgrades Carolina made worked wonders. A lot of impressive equipment they have.

Hearing chatter on the Plyler show this morning about TDP not renewing is contract and he may be gone after this school year. I'm sure you've heard it and I'm also sure it doesn't hurt your feelings at all lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive