Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I thought the...

First time I responded to your post on the MB it would be funny and catch you off guard. We always talk a little smack to try to get in the mood for football this time of year. I just figured I would let you know, I figured more would chime in there with two brothers one scar and one Clemson, guess its not that interesting, lol. 

I don't think Dabo could be any further from the hotseat though, not lying about that, but I could be wrong. I also have no reason to believe spurrier is getting ready to retire, no way to know, does not look likely though. 

My opinion is 10 wins with an occasional championship keeps your job forever at Clemson unless you break the rules/law and get caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive