Wednesday, July 03, 2013

As for Dexter...

I agree, as I was typing the last post it just hit me, he might not die. I kind of hope he just finds an even ground and it ends like that fading out.

When I first opened that list I was like what? Then I saw it was QB's and I really don't know honestly. I would guess its accurate? What I don't get really is A.J. McCarron's low rating. This kid lost one game in highschool and 2 college games as a starter, somewhat countered by 2 national championships. I will take him and then Johnny Manziel who everyone all the sudden thinks is overrated?

I don't really take much stock in these anyways, there was just one done for ACC top QBs and Boydd was not mentioned, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive