Thursday, December 06, 2012

They deserve it...

because they fired him. All he needed was a good OC, can you imagine what he might have done with Malzhaun, Chad Morris etc.... I say those two because they could have been easily had. Another smart and doable option would be to get Cutcliff back from Dook as the HC. I am sure he would take the job and he knows how to win there. Once you get turned down publicly a few times it gets harder and harder to get someone to take the job. Even though the fans hate it, its best to do these things privately. I still don't know every person that interviewed for the Clemson job. I doubt it was Gruden or Bill Cowher, lol. But if they interviewed and turned the job down its best kept a secret. Now multiple coaches have said no and it seems to be the thing to do.

I'm not going to lie to you though, I would hire Petrino.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive