Saturday, December 01, 2012

Being a Carolina fan

And dealing with some of the shit that Carolina has done through the years, well I would call them over-achievers these days. Beating TN three times in a row, UGA three times in a row, UF 2 out of 3, knocking off Bama which was ranked #1 at the time, Clemson 4 times in a row, possibly back to back 11 win seasons, SEC east title, all that is not underachieving, not for us. These are things that no Carolina or any fan for that matter thought would ever happen. It far exceeds Carolina standards and I'm extremely happy with where Carolina is at.

Wow that medicine cabinet is nice. I see why it's taking you so long now. The turkey looks good too. How long did they have to cook?

Also, I saw an interesting rumor about Dexter. Someone claimed that Doakes may still be alive lol. I don't think he is but wow what a twist that would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive