Saturday, December 01, 2012

I agree...

Either Clemson has made progress or the ACC is just that bad, maybe a little of both. I think Scar has done well for sure. I was mostly talking about Clemson and not because Scar is beating them. But I'm seriously not sure the ACC is going to around much longer. Strange turn of events and it looks not to be over.

It takes 3 hours tops to grill it, once you do it one time you wont do it any other way, real easy. You can go out every hour and inject it with whatever, a huge advantage. You take the drippings. Off the pan in the bottom to make the best gravy you have ever had. Good stuff bro.

One reason why it's not done is the rain, I have to go out on the balcony. It's made mostly from cedar. I did it without plans and each one of the drawers fits real good. I modeled it after this picture:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive