Saturday, February 04, 2012

It's no problem bro...

You didn't give anything away. Nothing is as bad as the time I accidentally told you about Rita on Dexter, I still feel bad about that one. Speaking of Dexter, I watched a decent horror movie last night with lauren velez in it. That's why I watched it, because she was in it. Rosewood lane, very entertaining, especially the ending. You think, what just happened? Then, holy crap once you think about it you figure it out. Definitely worth a watch, decent horror movies are hard to find.

Not sure, June maybe?. Hiro will be coming and I am starting school in march, has to be planned around that. Getting my degree in computer networking and security. Possibly a double major. Had the university of Maryland university go over my transcripts. I only have to take 12 computer classes, one advanced English and a foreign language to get a 4 year degree.

That's a bachelors degree not an associate. It will be in the classroom here, not online and the school is very well respected. I am very excited about it. The terms are 6 weeks, I can easily get done in 2 years or less only taking one or two classes at a time. Will be looking to you for advice on the second major if I decide to do it. Computer science or CMIS? The college also offers Microsoft certifications and some other ones I will be going for as well. Let me know what you think bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive