Thursday, February 09, 2012

I need to check out touch

Yea the whole horse racing thing turned me off with luck.

I liked the set up of the river but I'm like you with the paranormal activity thing. It does have a paranormal activity feel but they needed to make the camera work just like it. It would be much scarier that way. The scariest part was when the spanish girl was possessed by emmet. It really reminded me of paranormal activity in the scene where she looks at the camera and smiles. That was a spooky moment.

I wanted to tell you too that I heard a pretty good interview with Willy Korn on the radio today. He's going to workout at Clemson's pro day. I'm not sure it's possible with Korn's situation but I hope an NFL team gives him a shot. He's a good kid that went through a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive