Thursday, February 09, 2012

I watched the river also...

It has potential, I just wish it was not done in a reality (paranormal activity) type way. The screaming may get annoying, but a show on the amazon river? Lots of potential.

Actually, I was not terribly impressed with the first episode of luck. It got better towards the end tho, you do have to be in the mood and I am not interested in horse racing. But I watched the second episode and it got way better. The first episode just starts to set up the shows identity. Suprano like, but not at all a rip off. Give it the second episode and you will see I think.

None of them are as good as touch, just a warning, they released the first episode a full month before the series starts. I did not know it when I watched it, really sux because it was one of the best pilots I have ever watched (except lost). Cannot wait for it to start.

Yeah, I don't know much about the recruits yet bro, I tend not to follow guys until I know we are in a good position to sign them. No idea which ones are leaning towards Clemson yet. But I will check them out when you mention them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive