Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Most people seem to agree with you on the game...

I dunno. Personally, I just saw more of the same. It was plain to me that Clemson was by far the most talented team. I think most people would agree. No doubt of this on offense. The defense certainly played good enough to win. So,,,, shouldn't we have won?

Spence is going to have to change what he is doing. Tuberville had it right before the game. He said all we have to do is get through the first 15 minutes of Spence's offense and then we will be ok. Right on target. Tunnel screens, running plays out of a 2 point stance. Thats all she wrote.

I really do think Spence has a great offensive mind. The man comes up with some good stuff. Then, he just falls back on the same old crap. Guess what, its not going to work in a major conference consistently. I think he could be great, I believe he has the mind to change his scheme into something that works. He just needs to change his damned scheme already!!!

Why in the name of all that is shitty is he not using James Davis? Baffling.

South Carolina is going to move up. Why? Because Spurrier is going to modify his offense a little to adapt to todays game. Maybe even with something we have never seen before. He has the offensive mind to do it.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive