Friday, January 11, 2008

Great pics!

Man I wish it snow like that here. Laken would have a ball. I'm going to see if some of them have an e-mail address (Steve, Clark, Clay) so I can send them to them. If not, I will find a way to get them there. My printer is out of ink but I think Whitney's has some in it. Not sure how much. It sux you gotta be away from your computer for a while. Just write me as soon as you can.

Yea, Carolina has been really lucky to keep everyone away from the draft this year. McKinley and Brinkley coming back is huge.

Fortunately for Clemson and Kelly, he decided to come back. He has a chance to have a big season next year. He just isn't physically ready for the NFL yet though. He needs to focus on bulking up this season. If he does, I can see him going early in the draft next year. Smart move by him to come back.

Believe it or not there is talk that a couple of teams are interested in ole Blakey boy. May be he will get drafted late or go as a free agent. It would be hilarious to see him wearing a NFL jersey.. lol.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive