Saturday, December 06, 2014

Incidently...

It's not a bad move IMO if true. I never thought he was a fit at florida. Florida needs and offensive coach because that's type of team/recruits they get. I think our state produces allot of defensive talent. Offensive not so much, you have to go out of state for that. I think a good defensive coach and recruiter is a smart move.

IF he is being offered the hciw to come, I doubt very seriously he will just take everyone's word for it. I am sure there will be a huge buyout or something of that nature in his contract. Venables was handed a shit show like he is getting and it took a couple of years to straighten out. I don't think he should be blamed for that and I'm sure there would be drastic improvement from where the defense is now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive