Saturday, December 06, 2014

I don't think anyone knows what he's gonna do

I would love to have him as our DC. I won't speculate a whole lot about him being our next HC without him even being named coordinator. 

I will say that I think that if he comes in as DC and we have a shitty team in 3 years he definitely won't be named HC. So at least if is handed the head job he will have a good foundation to work with. He won't be handed a shit show because if there is a shit show he simply won't be givin the job. Don't cross the shit line Ricky. 

I was talking to Rich last night and I agree with him in the fact that it would ease the blow in recruiting if we already have someone like Muschamp on staff when Spurrier retires. 

Like I said though, no need for me to speculate a whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive