Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Was gonna ask you about True Detective today

I finished it last night. Really good show that's going to miss WH and MM next season. I liked it though. I have only watched the first episode of The Walking Dead. I'll catch up soon. I'm still reading a lot. Reading The Shining now. It's pretty good so far. I'm starting to like reading more than TV and movies. I have watched a few movies. The best one I've seen lately was Catching Fire (the 2nd hunger games movie). Really really good movie. This is one of the best casting jobs that I've ever seen from adaptations from books.

I believe both Clemson and Scar had good classes. Both seemed to fill needs that they had as well as bring in some good talent. The 10 second rule was dumb. No one agreed with it. Both Spurrier and Dabo shot it down. Spurrier was jabbing Saban pretty good from what I hear lol. I honestly don't want any more rule changes. If they keep it up they are going to screw it up really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive