Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I don't think...

Spurrier likes Saban. I think he wins with talent alone, he does that by kicking average players off the team.

I thought True Detective was good, great considering I had very low expectations watching it. Next season is on track to be terrible, lol. Remember the guy doing the movie "It" you talked about will not come back either. He has too many movie projects now. Hopefully I am wrong again and it will be good.

I actually watched Hunger Games 2 or whatever recently. I thought it was good, prolly allot better when you read the book.

Reading is definitely the way to go, much better than turning your brain to mush watching TV, lol. I have to read so much at work and with school I don't do it as much in the form of books. I read allot of how-to's and blogs on projects on the internet though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive