Friday, March 01, 2013

The funny thing is...

they are doing exactly what you said you read about. I didn't want to tell you at the time but the show is showing how ruthless they actually were. I really like the strategy, the show is great, but I don't mind seeing them all get killed as bad now. Even Spartacus, good strategy IMO and great way to kick off spinoffs. Really they have unlimited opportunity with the next show, lots of possibilities and it could be better. Or it could always be bad too, lol.

Game looks good, I just can't wait to get this class over. I've not even had time to do any woodworking. I want to do a pie safe out of wood pallets next. Really I think it will be easier than some of the other stuff I have done. But no time this week for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive