Friday, March 22, 2013

Pulled off another A...

Real shocker too. I'm pretty happy about it, especially that its over. Already started the next one, this one is Security, already into my third year 300 level courses now.

Vikings gets better every week, its not quite there yet but it could be on par with Game of Thrones eventually. More of a serious story, but very good IMO. I went to the theatre and saw the Wonderfull Wizard of Oz, I thought it was real good. The Killing? Hiro actually watched the first season, I could not get into it. Brent needs to watch The Following. I was off and went ahead and watched Bates Motel.

Its interesting, but I am not sure how they will be able to keep going with material? Probably a real good one season show, but after that I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive